There was a great turnout of support today to mark the launch of Tim Lloyds campaign for the Henfield By Election.
Tim is an independant minded Conservative who will stand up for Henfield residents against unwanted development.
Launching his campaign, Tim said his goals for Henfield are to:
- Protect the town against inappropriate and unsustainable development.
- Work with the local county councillors to improve the No.17 bus route from Horsham to Brighton.
- Work with the police to crack down on anti-social behaviour in the village.
- Support and encourage community projects such as the Henfield Haven and Henfield Shed.
- Make sure the Henfield High Street continues to thrive with cheap parking to help support our independant shops & cafes.